Hep B vaccination
I am a dental student . I've completed 2 dose (out of 3) of hep B vaccination (hepavax) . I am unsure about the 3rd dose(absence of record), possibly have missed it. What should i do, am i supposed to retake the full course of vaccination or should I restart course with the missed dose? Is booster dose required?

Restart with the missed dose

U can consult me online, homeopathic medication is beneficial for u. Detail case study needed. Chat online for consultation and treatment. Dr Merlin
Taking  2 more doses wil be benifitted
U take another two  inj.as boosters,and will count as new. Old ones are .....just leave it.
Consultant @practo.com @dr.borkar