Do adults need to get hep B vaccine
Do adults need to gat hep B vaccine working in hospital environment, if they have been already vaccinated in childhood

No  , i think not. If so, then Govt. Should advised it. Thank you.
◆ Like my Fb page 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for various medical information and disease related news and treatment with management. ◆ Subscribe my YouTube channel 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for medical and disease related informative videos. ◆ Join My Whatsapp Group "Dr.Neogy's Clinic" for Medical Information,advice,Treatment information etc by using this link - https://chat.whatsapp.com/4cc6gqbon5u35zeowizqfi

No need