Hempushpa helpful in conceiving
I have aborted twice, will taking the hempushpa syrup will be any help in conceiving and maintaining the pregnancy?? My doctor has only advice folic acid, but still miscarriages are happening.. My friend adviced me to take this syrup.. as if it wont able to do any gud it also wont do any bad to health.. Shall I go with the dvice

folic acid is good enough. as soon as you get pregnant u have to start on aspirin. u have to get urself checked for any kind of infection or other problems which may lead to recurrent pregnancy loss. i cannot comment on use of hempushpa... as it is not an allopathic drug.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+169
Chat with a sexologist
We as allopathic doctors do not recommend these drugs,as beneficial effects of the drugs is not clearly established
should not take

How many days after period can you conceive How to conceive a baby