Hemorrhoids
I have hemorrhoids which are flaring up these days. There's a vein at the end of anus which seems swollen. I have lot of itching also around the anus. I am using a mixture of tea tree, basil & neem oil. It does not smell so good. So which cream should I use? Please suggest any mild cream so area is clean & good smellin

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi You can use Pilex Ointment for external application or Jatyadi Oil. Just application will not help, instead u need to take some internal medications to reduce the swelling. Pls consult an Ayurveda doctor for a permanent Solution or consult us at Keva Ayurveda.