Hemorrhoid
I think I have an external Hemorrhoid. There is a lump at the opening of anus which I think is called external Hemorrhoid as I researched about it. I am not able to pass stool since 2 days and beginning to worry about it. I had some blood coming out with stool since past week and then this sweeling came up. Any suggestions on what to do? I am drinking a lot of water and have started eating fruits too.

Dr. Astha Jain Mathur
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Indore

Dear Practo User, Your condition needs medical attention, visit a Gastroenterologist without delay.
Dr. Mamatha Devi S
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore
The external lump like thing is most probably only sentinel pile so don't worry... And take Duphalac syrup three spoons every night. Sit in a tub of warm water for ten minutes daily which improves circulation... Have a lot of fibre containing food like spinach and bananas. Drink three litres of liquids per day. Consult a surgeon please.
take duphalac syrup still consult a surgeon please.