Help us for pregnancy
Hello sir/madam Me Nd my wife planing for baby from 2 month but nth working out for us coz she had issues in her prieod v got all test done in Tht I done my semen test also her Nd my test came normal where here Vitama d was low other then no issues my total sperm count was 205 millions Nd u try all position yet noth work after 2 time negative report my doctor saying for iui Nd v get little scared should v try this Nd v Dnt knw wt to do !!! Could u help us out !!

Hi...., To consider IUI the couple must be infertile.... Infertility is defined as not being able to get pregnant despite having frequent, unprotected sex for at least a year for most people and six months in certain circumstances.... Infertility may be due to a single cause in either you or your partner, or a combination of factors that may prevent a pregnancy from occurring or continuing..... To consider it as infertility atleast 6months is needed....Consult Infertility specialist....