Help me out doc
Hello doc ... my last period is 24th of jan I didn't got on 24th feb ! But in march 7th&8th i got a light flow of bleed Aftr consultanting u doc in practo ... doc ask to test and i hv tested today morning first urine .. i got negative whats my condition ? We were in planning and had a unsafe sex too .. pls help ne out doc

You havent mentioned wether u took any tablets for the withdrawal bleeding on 7th and 8th??? As u say you have done the urine pregnancy test and the result was negetive... We need to put u on a set of pills so that u get your periods.. and it's not safe to prescribe drugs without knowing your present condition and on an open portal. So please initiate a direct consultation with a gynae or visit a gynaecologist personally