Help line number
Do you have any help line number. Incase I need any help towards my order how can I contact you for any modification.

Consult me online and check my profile on Practo plateform.
consult me online for further query and complaint with full history and report for complete cure.

+188
Chat with a doctor
Check with your practo App mam or login into your Practo account & check your order history.
This platform is for treatment purpose . We also advice healthcare suggestion. If any problems occur you can contact us.
◆ Like my Fb page 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for various medical information and disease related news and treatment with management. ◆ Subscribe my YouTube channel 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for medical and disease related informative videos. ◆ Join My Whatsapp Group "Dr.Neogy's Clinic" for Medical Information,advice,Treatment information etc by using this link - https://chat.whatsapp.com/4cc6gqbon5u35zeowizqfi
Dear , don't worry Directly contact practo help desk
Call costumer care
This isn't the place for such things. Call customer care.