Hello.doctor
My penis small I am not satisfied with that is their any way to get larger penis without side effects

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai

For penis size : There is no medi(tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings)in the world could increase length &  girth(motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. for satisfctry sexual relationships.  For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr.  Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally
Dr. Vijay Abbot
Sexologist 43 yrs exp Delhi

V. U can contact us privately to know