Height related
Can height be increased after the age of 21 with the help of excerise, stretching and diet ? I am just 4.10 inch . I want to increase my height just 6-8 inches. How can i do it?

Hello sir, Needs proper details please whatsapp directly on eight nine two zero three seven one eight zero eight

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Consult online for detailed treatment plan and consultation
You wont see any significant growth at this age. Dont fall in the traps of any medicines. Do regular stretching exercises. Embrace yourself. You are the best.
Consult at 708762540x4
Probability is very less... Change will not be more than a couple of inches.
Contact us for 100 percent increase in size .. results guaranteed
Its possible.
Consult me at app.
Try.