Height problem

My heigt is only 4.9. And my age iz 21yrs.I am very disturbed with my apperance,it lowers my self confidence also.Plz help me increase my height atleast 3 inches.Plz.
views-icons 17 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Height problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Swapan Banerjee Kolkata | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi thanks for your query. You are almost at the las t stage of your growth. Now it matters about your heredity also.But still there would be a chance by taking high protien based or riched foods like dairy products, pulses, mainly animal protein like 2 PCs egg,paneer, chicken, cheese .Above all go for some yoga,ring based exercises, cycling, arobics, as much as possible.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?