Height Problem
My daughter is 2.9yrs old and her height growth is little low considering her age however my (his father) height is 5'4 and her mother height is also 5'4 but my daughter's grandparets are 5'8 & 5'4. Kindly advice how can we help to our child.

Height of ur child mam need s to be measured accurately and plotted on the graphs considered to be normal for indian standards by WHO.this can be done in a clinic only.Also if it s actually low then detail diet and lifestyle has to be discussed in person..commenting anything before complete analysis will be premature.
Kindly seek a Pediatricians Help.
Never compare your child to his or her peers ..