Height problem
Hi iam 5.6'' tall... Can jogging in the evening increase my height? Or jogging only in the morning increases my height... I can't go jogging in morning because I can't manage with my college timings.. So jogging in the evening increase my height.. I want to grow 5.10''.. So give me some tips to increase my height

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi there are many factors influencing growth rate like hereditary, exercise and general condition of the individual... Skipping swimming would add up for improving height than jogging...