Height issue

I am 177 cm tall but still I feel very uncomfortable with my height Is their any way that I can grow 3 cm to 6 cm more , buy  taking pills or by doing any  things else And I would also like you to know that I am physically fit , as I workout daily . If PILLS are their pls let me know
views-icons 25 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Height of 177cms is fair enough. I recommended that you do the stretches for at least fifteen minutes everyday. Some good stretches for lengthening the spine and improving posture include: Cat and cow - Start in a tabletop position on your hands and knees. Breathe in and arch your back, lifting your hips and head. When you breathe out, round your back, lowering your head and drawing your pelvis toward the front. Repeat, moving with your breath. Bridge - Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the ground, with your heels near your buttocks. Leave your arms straight down by your sides. Press your feet into the ground and lift your hips and buttocks, and stay in that position for a few deep breaths. Lower your back very slowly, one vertebrae at a time, from the nape of your neck to your lower spine. Cobra - Lie on your stomach with your palms flat on the ground under the tops of your shoulders. Press into the ground and lift your chest and head, arching your back. Table top - Sit on the ground with your knees bent, and your feet flat on the ground in front of you. Place your hands on the ground behind you, with your fingertips facing forward. Press your hands and feet into the ground, lifting your hips and chest straight up. If comfortable for your neck, lower your head to look behind you, stretching out the front of your neck and chest. Your body should look like a table top. Hope this helps...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?