diabetes-icon

Height_growth

My age is 21 and height 5"2.my height has stopped, i know its genetic but my dad's height was around 5"9. Is there any medication or growth hormones available. I'm ready to pay whatever your charges are.

Hello there..... Unfortunately, once you're done growing, that's pretty much it. Men grow height-wise until ~21 years old, although depending on the person they may experience slight changes until 25. For someone in their later twenties, you're already not producing the regul ar pulsatile bursts of growth hormone needed to stimulate longitudinal growth, but even if an exogenous source was provided, the growth region of the bone known as the epiphyseal plate has already shut down, so you'd only grow laterally. If you get doses of growth hormone as an adult, you develop a condition known as acromegaly....