Height and Body Size problem
I am 18 years old and my height is still 158.9 cm furthermore my stature is a bit small when compared to my peers. Nevertheless my BMI is normal although its quite frustrating for me to consider myself a bit smaller than my peers. Is there any chance of growing my height and body mass through gym workout?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. There is no need to get frustrated. Your height depends on the genes which you inherited from your parents. Have a good diet, you are expected to grow till the age of around 22. Consult a endocrinologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.