Heel pain-heel spur
Hello sir, last 3 months I am suffering from heel pain. When I wake up in the morning due to pain I am not able to walk properly. Constant pain while walking and standing.

Do some ankle exercises daily Take Tab aceclo SR 15 1 Tab rablet 15 1 Re Consult on practo after 15 days
Your condition most likely is Plantar Fascitis. Recent weight gain is one of the most common causes for it. Use soft soled slippers (MCP-methyl cellulose polymer) and analgesics for a few days. Shed some weight. Review with a physician.

What causes heel pain when standing or walking Stiff heel in the morning Heel hurts after walking