Heavy period post exercis
I get heavy periods every time I start even a simple exercise routine like jogging or brisk walking. It gets back to normal when I stop. Is this a symptom of something serious?

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

It's not normal to have heavy periods. It's a sign of estrogen dominance. If you really want to know the root cause of this issue and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps
Dr. Shalini Prasad
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Jamshedpur
Start with your exercises slowly. Jog/walk for less time than what you are used to. Dont exercise during your periods for 3-4 months. Let your body adapt. Slowly you can exercise more and even during your periods.