Heavy cough
Too much cough and thick gel type liquid coming out everytime I cough for the last 8 days, And for over three years my nostrils never got dry. And I have a running nose whenever I eat something... Almost stopped taking any cold beverages or cold foods. and I feel like there's something in the throat always and I feel a heavy chest.

Hello.. First you need to see an Ent specialist and get yourself examined as we need too see for sinusitis...it's better you get done ct scan of sinus to get a clear picture ..please consult an Ent specialist in person and get yourself examined first... thank you