Heavy Cold and sneezing
Hi, i am suffering with heavy cold and Sneezing for atleast 7 years. I did all checkups and tests including asthuma,tb, etc. Everyday morning i am getting continues sneezing and then running nose will start for the entire day. And also i am frequntly getting nose block, this affects my breathing also. Please help me

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Consult an ENT Specialist who has the best reviews on practo who will get a CT scan done to to evaluate your airway obstruction and will manage your condition appropriately. The sneezing is a manifestation of airway allergy for which you may subsequently need to undergo allergy tests. This could be done by the ENT Specialist or you could be further referred to an Allergist for further management.