Heavy bleeding
I missed my periods thus month.. I went to gynic n she gave me bestova 50 tabs... After having dat medicine i got my periods nbleeding heavily... Wat would be the reason..

Hello there......, In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.....Due to hormonal imbalance there is heavy bleeding.... Consult Gynecologist.....