Heavy bleeding during per

I have heavy bleeding during my periods ma'am.also my periods lasts for 7to8 days because of it I have body pain too.so please suggest me what should I do to prevent .

Doctor Answers (2) on Heavy bleeding during per

Dr. A Shaji Bharath Chennai | Acupuncturist
Here you go with the solution. This can be treated in Acupuncture within few months time. According to Acupuncture or Chinese medicine (which has totally different approach on the physiology of human body).There is a life force called "chi" which takes care of the body functions,the balance,the rhythms to carry on the natural process as they should be. Any disturbance in the flow of "chi" results in a disease. Acupuncture can regulate the flow of "chi" and in turn cure the disease.
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Irregular menstrual cycles can be due to many reasons like thyroid disorders, pcod, fibromas, stress, drug intake, endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations including ultrasound abdomen and pelvis, hormonal profile. So kindly consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation.