Heaviness anxiety

Background: My wife is 57 years old and her menopause commenced in 2011. There was no major post-menopausal issue as on date. Due to some family member hospitalisation, she was mentally stressed. she was not under any medication. Just a month and half back, She felt heaviness and sweating as well as nervousness and was examined by doctor. Her BP was 180/80. From that time she is taking Tab Prolomet 25AM. Now a days she is getting the symptom of heaviness in head and mild palpitation once in a week. Pl advise whether it is an issue of hormone imbalance? Should I consult a Gynacecologist or Medicine specialist? I am confused. pl advise.

Doctor Answers (1) on Heaviness anxiety

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. well I suggest you to consult a physician first and get yourself examined as we need to see you first.... Headache and palpitation may be due to increased blood pressure or hormonal issues like thyroid... Please meet a physician first....thank you