Heat in.Ears ...
Dear Dr, For the past one month I am experiencing heat coming out from my right ear only at Night when i am asleep n only from my rite ear..i am under ayurvedic medication n undergo a lot of stress n anxiety..pls advise the reason and cure for ths..Thank you..

Hi, it could be due to nerve irritation. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your Ent surgeon...