Frequent Heat Boils
Hello, I am getting heat Boils frequently,started in last year March till date I am getting bimonthly or monthly. Most of the time under thigh but couple of time I got at corners of lip, ear, eye, inside nostrils. Whenever I notice I am taking antibiotics.Can someone suggest DO's and DONT's and accurate medicine.

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Boils are caused by staphylococcal infection of the hair follicles in the skin. Pre disposing factors are sultry weather and lack of personal hygiene. Frequent hand washing with soap and water, regular showering, frequent change of garments including under garments will help you to control boils. Heat and high humidity can be addressed by staying in air-conditioned rooms, if possible.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Could be herpetiform rashes. For a doctor to prescribe you medicines, it is necessary to clinically examine patients, which cannot be done here. Please use this app to search for an ENT Specialist in your town/city and go and consult him immediately.