Heat bulges on under armp

Heat bulges under arm pits & other parts of body Need medication s for this.i breaks after some days
views-icons 51 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.well first thing is don't wear tight clothes or clothing which ribs against the surface of the arm pit...try to use cotton material as you will be fine even if you sweat out it will be fine...and fjtvthe present books try applying fudic hh a dermatologist... thank you
Next Steps
dermatologist opinion
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?