Heartburn and IBS

I've had a heartburn problem for 10 years and I take pantoprazole (EC) 40 mg, domperidone (SR) 30 mg capsule everyday from last 4 and a half years. I get heartburn even if I miss the capsule for a day. Lately, I'm having an irritable bowel and I feel abdominal pain and discomfort throughout the day. I feel the urgency of bowel movements in the morning and a bloated stomach. Please help ! Also, I've been diagnosed with Kidney stones (2mm and 3mm) few days ago could that be related to this ?

Hi...., Avoid foods and drinks that trigger heartburn. Everyone has specific triggers. Common triggers such as fatty or fried foods, tomato sauce, alcohol, chocolate, mint, garlic, onion, and caffeine may make heartburn worse. Avoid foods you know will trigger your heartburn. Eat smaller meals. Avoid overeating by eating smaller meals