Heart related
I feel pain in my left chest sometimes. I feel uneasy and not able to breathe properly. It goes away after few minute. I have been facing this problem since few years. What could be the possible reasons? Should i consult a general physician or a cardiologist?
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ashwin M Daware
Cardiologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Please consult cardiologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?