Heart ppitation and BP

Sir, Since the last 4 month my blood pressures is fluctuating. Its max is around 130/90. The diastolic pressure is always 95-90. I feel anxious many time a day. I get tired easily. Sometime( 2-3 times a wk) i feel breathing problem. 'Also my body shiver a little all the time' that is why I worry a lot. I consulted general physician and cardiologist too. They said nothing is there to be worried. For a month as suggested I was taking Nexpro RD 40 and APNOL. Now I am taking Nexpro RD 40, Inderal LA 20 two times a day and Zapiz 0.25 at night. These medicine works for me but as I leave the medicine again I feel the same problem up to some extent. So as suggested by the cardiologist should I continue the medicine? Or something is there to be worried?? (Tests: ECG was OK, Blood sugar was OK, Thyroid was OK).

Doctor Answers (1) on Heart ppitation and BP

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Nothing to worry about. In addition to the medicines, have a salt restricted diet and avoid too much of oily and spicy foods. Regards