Heart faliure
Hii, My father is suffering from heart failure having ef of 30-35%.he had gone through quad bypass surgery on 10 March.Dr he was now taking - clopitab,novastat,carca,cardarone,dytor 15mg twice,sildenafil,vertin,Ambrican 10mg,atarax,cartinor ,doxyphilline . DR. Can suggest any other thing which can improve his ef.

Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, I have gone through complete history provided by you but age was inappropriately mentioned, anyways LVEF 30-35% is good enough to carry out day to day activities, if he is finding it difficult in day to day activities then you should consult cardiologist.