Early stage heart failure
I'm under weight (50 kg) and anemic (10 g Hb, 3.3 million rbc). I'm experiencing poor circulation in upper body (dizziness while standing erect for 10 mins and corrects on lying down), fatigue, orthopnea before sleeping at night and coughing up small amounts of clear frothy sputum. Should I be worried about heart failure and get checked for it?

Dr. Arun R

Hi, you seem to have a good knowledge of the medical condition. Feel that you are associated with medical field if I am correct. As you know, it is better to do a echo, if required a TMT test to check the cause

End stage liver failure