Heart burn
Iam suffering from heart burn for past 1 week . I was suggested to take gelusil.But it doesnt cure me.

Dr. Sagar KS
Hi, it is due gastritis. Due to excessive production of gastric acid in stomach, reflux of gastric acid occurs into esophagus which causes heart burn sensation. Usually antacids will give immediate relief. You can take antacids along with proton pump inhibitors will reduce your heart burn sensation. And take regular food at regular time, drink water, avoid spicy food and outside food. Take one ecg test. Consult general physician for furthur evaluation and treatment.

Why do i have heart burn all the time