Hearing,seeing things and unstable mood
I've been hearing and seeing thing that not there in the past years.It's all started with just hearing banging noise but now I've been hearing baby crying,sound of door being shut,knocking,footstep and sometime voice that call me.I've also seeing shadow figures now and I'm getting paranoid.my thought are jumbled and I can't speak clearly.There also a period where i get very energetic and impulsive and depressive ans sometime suicidal.I'm worried that my conditions will get worse over time

It may be due to over mental stress ,over imagination or may be die mood disorder. Any thing may be the cause.Unless we know the proper case history of urs we cant diagnose it properly.Consult psychologist immediately online or offline. It is the hightime to start treatment,unless it get worse. Share this thoughts with ur parents also. Psychiatrist help may also needed. Feel free to contact...
I agree your condition can get worse if not treated. You must immediately see a professional for your problem.

When does a baby start seeing things Seeing things that arena there