Hearing problm
Loss hearing from right ear after opration. Always listen a sound just like ghun ghun.... no listen properly normal voice between another person.. when someone say something i ask him to. What? Because i m not listen that talks.

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety... You have not given complete details about your problem...you should provide information about kind of surgery done and why it was done or atleast symptoms before surgery etc...I would suggest you to consult nearest ent surgeon for clinical examination they will do the needful... Regards.