Hearing problems
I have had problems with my hearing for last 10 years. I am not able to understand whag others are saying even though I get certain words. I hear sounds but not certain frequencies. Because of this problem i have problems having a good conversation with people

Hello... Audiometry is done to know the frequency of sound you couldn't hear ....High-frequency hearing loss can be managed by using hearing aids.  Extended exposure to loud sounds can cause hearing impaired .... Consult ent specialist in the nearing hospital .........