Hearing problem

When I speak I speak loudly and I realize when someone tells me.is the above problem because of talking in mobile loudly.but I hear even small sound. Do I have any problem? If yes what I should do
views-icons 49 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hearing problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
You need to consult an ENT Specialist who will first confirm that your Ears are free of accumulated wax. If so, then you will need to undergo hearing tests and based on the reports a treatment can be planned.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?