Hearing problem
I was playing football yesterday and accidentally I was hit by the ball. The ball hit my face it felt kind of a tight slap at that moment I was muffled and a ringing sound was all I can hear but now the hearing in my right ear is very low and there's no pain and nothing came out of my ear. plz dvise what should i do.

Mr. Pradeep V R
Audiologist 7 yrs exp Coimbatore

Meet an ENT doctor and rule out any problem with your ear. I advice you to do hearing assessment to clear your doubt on hearing levels. If you have any problem ENT and Audiologist will take care of it.
Mr. T. Kannan
Audiologist 23 yrs exp Coimbatore
Kindly consult an ent immediately .