Hearing loss
One month before I got URI then it developed in to Otitis media with effusion. Now am having bilateral hearing problems like Eco sound heard then pain can't hear clearly. In 2010 tonsillectomy done. What is the perfect treatment for this can be cured by medicines? Please suggest me other treatment plans. Thank you.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Your CT scan findings indicate you need Endoscopic Nasal & Sinus Surgery. This should solve most, if not all of your symptoms!
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
OME  is only an effect of a cause in your nose. Treat the cause first and then the effect. Identify the nasal cause and get treated. Then OME resolves on it's own. If not, grommet insertion.