Hearing loss in ear
Does anybody knows a good ENT (ear nose throat) specialist doctor in jayanagar, Bangalore or around that?? I need to consult for right Ear bcoz some days ago while using Ear buds, some wax got stuck in my ear and since then some Blockage is ear. However, there is no pain in the ear, a constant sound is echoing and hearing power is less than normal. I consulted a physician, ear drops are been taken but there is no improvement. Plz suggest.
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in Jayanagar, to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Basaveshwaranagar, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.