Hearing loss in ear
Does anybody knows a good ENT (ear nose throat) specialist doctor in jayanagar, Bangalore or around that?? I need to consult for right Ear bcoz some days ago while using Ear buds, some wax got stuck in my ear and since then some Blockage is ear. However, there is no pain in the ear, a constant sound is echoing and hearing power is less than normal. I consulted a physician, ear drops are been taken but there is no improvement. Plz suggest.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in Jayanagar, to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Basaveshwaranagar, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.