Hear differently from my ears
I've been observing for write a while that i hear differently from both my ears.. it seems that right ear is not as good as the  left one. It might be due to long exposure to listening music.. I've stopped listening music and avoid unnecessary usage of phone. Is there anything i can do to improve my hearing or making it back to normal like medicine or some thing else.. I'll be grateful for an Early reply

An ENT examination will be required to assess the cause & based on that relevant treatment options open up. Better not make guesses.