I can feel skin hanging from anus opening. Its not Painful but it feels uneasy as if something is stuck in my anus. please advise which doctor should i consult- specialist? Food i should eat?? basic activities and exercises?? I have also tried anal sex in recent pas which i have stopped since last two months. I want to continue doing anal sex after the treatment of the hemorrhoid. Is it OK to do anal sex during hemorrhoid & can i continue doing anal sex after the treatment??
views-icons 24 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Heamorroid

doctor profile image
Dr. Sachin Wani
11 yrs. of exp | Thane | Gastroenterologist
It could be prolapse piles... U need to consult a surgeon. And get it operated by stapler piles surgery
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?