Health isuue
Sir am raju have some problem fear, stress when go to check bp got panic i explain psychiatry they give some mediation a)Petril-md 0.25 b)Ventab dxt 25 petrill taken every day morning and night, my question is any problem in future this tab counting life long or any course sir till not taken

Depending on your past history, current intensity of symptoms and improvement on meds you might have to take the treatment for 6 months to 2 years
Hi! As I understood, your doctor prescribed medicines in view of anxiety. Typically medicines are continued at least for a year. To know the exact duration, you will have to follow up with a psychiatrist.
consult with psychiatrist
try relaxation techniques such as deep breathing exercises, pranayam kriya. try to get sunlight during sunrise and sunset. and follow a strict schedule for sleep for minimum 6-7hrs.