Health issue

I am underweight. I frequently mastrubate. Is this a reason for my less weight. I try to put on weight but I am unsuccessful to do so. And I feel that because of mastrubation my male part has grown small and thin Does mastrubation has such effects? And what should be done?

Doctor Answers (2) on Health issue

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
See there is a difference between things and weak. U r things and that's depending on body constitution. That is the reason why u r unsuccessful to gain weight. No masturbation has no effect on the weight. Treatment is given for weakness not for being thin. Don't worry
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life.

Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities.
Consult sex therapist...