Health chk-up consulttion

I have recently done health check-up. Some test parameters are above normal level. I have attached report soft copy for reference. So kindly review the report and advice on my health condition.

Doctor Answers (2) on Health chk-up consulttion

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...unfortunately no photo of the report has been uploaded. However you must remember that sometimes even in normal individuals there can be some variations in the blood parameter levels. Since you have already got the blood tests done, you can visit a general physician to show the reports. They will also be able check you breath sounds and heart sounds as part of normal check up.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello my friend I am not able to find any attachments here...seeing the information provided I can advice you regarding lipoma and obesity...reduce your weight first...First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losingt too mich suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful...please attach your reports with new question I will happy to help you... Regards.