Health chekup
I want to get health checkup done for my parents. They are in age group 50-55 yrs. I request for a suggestion that which all tests do we need to conduct for complete body/health test.
129 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 5 yrs exp Darjeeling
Blood for complete hemogram, fasting blood sugar, postprandial blood sugar(2hrs), LFT, RFT, fasting lipid profile must be done. You must also check for BONE MINERAL DENSITY OF YOUR PARENTS, Pulmonary Function Test, Ultrasonography of whole abdomen, ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY and ECG. Specially for your mother,you must also check for PAP SMEAR FROM CERVIX once yearly. Indeed all these tests may be done once yearly in old ages.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.