Health chekup
I want to get health checkup done for my parents. They are in age group 50-55 yrs. I request for a suggestion that which all tests do we need to conduct for complete body/health test.

Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 4 yrs exp Darjeeling
Blood for complete hemogram, fasting blood sugar, postprandial blood sugar(2hrs), LFT, RFT, fasting lipid profile must be done. You must also check for BONE MINERAL DENSITY OF YOUR PARENTS, Pulmonary Function Test, Ultrasonography of whole abdomen, ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY and ECG. Specially for your mother,you must also check for PAP SMEAR FROM CERVIX once yearly. Indeed all these tests may be done once yearly in old ages.