Healing PCOD
I was diagnosed with PCOD,doctor suggests me to loose some weight and metformin. I am loosing weight and periods are regular from last 2 months.So it would be right to assume the ovulation occurred properly? Please suggest...!

Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Bangalore

Dear Practo user, Yes. Most probably, ovulation is occurring. However, it can only be confirmed by doing either serial ultrasound examinations around mid cycle or by some hormonal essays. In case, you want to conceive soon, ultrasound examinations would be advisable.
Dr. Prashant Kini
General Endocrinologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
yes . if periods are regular then you can assume that ovulation is proper. keep a watch.