Heal pain from 3 months
Asking for my elder sister She is 40 years old and have a heal pain from 3months even she could not touch the floor by the foot in between 3 months she eat many medicines but no relief. Plz tell me what to do ?

It’s plantar fasciitis needs hot water fomentation and Mcr footwear’s and analgesics
Need X-ray to role put spur
Avoid bare foot walking at home if it persists cosult
We need to go for xray ankle with foot. If no history of trauma, then it can be retrocalcaneal bursitis or plantar fascitis. If not relieved on analgesics then you can go for PRP injections once in 3 months (total 3 inj) along with physio. It is not steroid injections.
It could be because of Plantar Fascitis/ calcaneal Spur/ raised uric acid
Start physiotherapy Ultrasound Streching Strenthing Exercise Use Soft sheo Hot Water Fomentation Do lab test
Consult with me for more details on practo
Hot and cold water bath Soft sleeper application Medicine depend on other condition Consult for more details