Headche in the right side
I am having headache in my forehead in the right hand side only..this doesn't happen everyday but it usually occur in interval of 3-4days..I have consulted with ENT 2 yrs back and he suscribed me nasal spray Duonase but now he asked me to consult with neurology...what could be the reason for this pain?
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

could be migraine,cluster headache,tension headache,intracranial pathologies...consult neurologist they will examine clinically and radiologically and do the needful
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?