Headache in the forehead

For the past 3-4 days after getting up in the morning am having a severe headache in the forehead region and I took paracetamol tab after the breakfast and the headache was cured but it occurs every morning for the past 4 days !

Doctor Answers (3) on Headache in the forehead

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
You need to have at least 8 hours of sleep every night. .if you take coffee in the evebings, then you need to stop. Avoid having heavy dinner and oily, spicy foods for dinner.
Doing this would make.a difference in your sleeping pattern and you will find relief.
If it still persists, then consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.

Dr. Rama S.K Pune | Internal Medicine
Early morning headache is due to mood disorder or inadequate sleep...but need to ruld out red flag sign and symptoms of headache too ...meet MD physician
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....... One will suffer headache if he has incomplete sleep... Sleep for at least 7 to 8 hours without disturbance and see... Avoid coffee in day time.. Don't nap in afternoon.. Have curd during night... Don't carry all your worries to bed... Do breathing exercise before sleep.