Headache from past 3-4 weeks
Hello, I have headache from past few weeks, this headache is behind the head , I feel this headache is similar to the one which we get when we hav cold, I hav consulted many doctors in past weeks but nothing has helped me( taken tablets for migraine,sinus as prescribed by doctor). Finally last week I visited neurologist and he asked me to get blood tests for vitamin d n b12 and both of them found to be deficient and also asked me to get mri. After getting the mri he gave me the tablets for Vitamin D and prescribed injection for b11. Also I am taking tablets Baga 400 and nextop 25 from 3-4 days but I don't see any improvements. I hav also attached the reports can someone help me or please suggest me which other doc to consult.

Please come down and meet me with all your previous reports. Let me make sense of what is happening to you and then help you accordingly.